Village SOS Roadshow - Longhirst Hall, Morpeth
Village SOS Live in the North East
Thursday 24 May 2012, 9:45am to 3:30pm
Longhirst Hall, Morpeth
Village SOS is hosting a series of free events to bring the benefits of community enterprise directly to you.
Come along and be inspired by the people behind community enterprises like shops and pubs, broadband projects and transport schemes as they share their real-life experiences.
At this FREE event, you’ll have the unique opportunity to hear expert hands-on advice from rural and enterprise specialists including Plunkett Foundation and its partners Co-operatives UK, Locality, and Action with Communities in Rural England (ACRE).
- James Turner - Big Lottery Fund
- Mike Perry - Plunkett Foundation
- Andrew Gooding - Lynemouth Community Trust
- Steve Clare - Locality
- Emma Laycock - Co-operatives UK
- Garry Brown - The Key Fund
- Debbie Lamb - Locality
- Tom Johnston - Glendale Gateway Trust
You should attend:
- If you have an idea for a project to help your community but don’t know how to start
- If you already have a community-owned project and are looking for advice and support
- If you are from an organisation that supports rural communities or community-owned projects and want to know more.
The nationwide Village SOS roadshow will visit every English region, Wales and Scotland. Registration opens from 9:45am – 10:15am. The day will conclude at 3:30pm