Village SOS Roadshow - The Gipsy Hill Hotel, Exeter
Village SOS Live in the South West
Tuesday 19 June 2012, 9:45am to 3:30pm
The Gipsy Hill Hotel, Exeter
Village SOS is hosting a series of free events to bring the benefits of community enterprise directly to you.
Come along and be inspired by the people behind community enterprises like shops and pubs, broadband projects and transport schemes as they share their real-life experiences.
At this FREE event, you’ll have the unique opportunity to hear expert hands-on advice from rural and enterprise specialists including Plunkett Foundation and its partners Co-operatives UK, Locality, and Action with Communities in Rural England (ACRE).
- Mark Cotton - Big Lottery Fund
- Peter Cleasby - Plunkett Foundation
- Peter Couchman - Plunkett Foundation
- Trevor Gardner - Ide Community Shop
- Maurice McCartney - Fresh Management Solutions
- Debbie Stewart/Lorna Turner - The Fruit Tree for Business
- Peter Jones - Locality
- Dawn Eckhart - Devon Rural Community Council
You should attend:
- If you have an idea for a project to help your community but don’t know how to start
- If you already have a community-owned project and are looking for advice and support
- If you are from an organisation that supports rural communities or community-owned projects and want to know more.
The nationwide Village SOS roadshow will visit every English region, Wales and Scotland. Registration opens from 9:45am – 10:15am. The day will conclude at 3:30pm.